This program serves an introduction to a myriad of skills contained within all the programs offered at Region 10.
- health sciences
- culinary arts
- automotive/auto body tech
- metal fabrication and welding
- small engines and outdoor power sports vehicles
- early childhood education
- creative digital media and graphic design.
Diligent students who complere Foundations of technology will be first in line for the program of their choice their sophomore year.
Power and hand tools
Digital media tools
Building and construction
21st Century Skills
Applied Math with Measurement and Geometry
Theory of Technological Studies
Textbooks & Reference Materials: